Introduction to Dermaplaning is a comprehensive in depth course to teach delegates on how to scrape the skin with a surgical blade at 45 degree angle. Clients having this treatment are typically looking for skin rejuvenation, looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars.
This course offers good balance of theory and practical on the day, we will carry out a full demonstration whilst concentrating on theory and then lead onto practical assessment. You will work on models to ensure you leave feeling fully competant in Dermaplaning and all the options and protocols you can offer your clients
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
What does your training day cover?
• Safe handling of blades before, during and after treatment & disposal
• Full training manual with consultation forms
• Proper sanitization of instruments used in dermaplaning
• Proper draping, client safety & comfort during the procedure
• Pre-treatment skin analysis and explanation of the procedure to the client
• The ability to follow the protocol for preparing the client’s skin
• Competency in performing the dermaplaning procedure
By the end of this course you will be more than comfortable with these procedures and ready to help your clients look great and feel more confident. We’re sure that you will be excited with your new career.
Once you have completed your training we wont just leave you to it. We really need to see how you are getting on & ask that you complete a number of case studies for post training evidence. This varies per individual & at course close you will be advised of what we require personally from you. These case studies will be in the form of client testimonials with photographic evidence of your new skills. You will learn more about what is required from you on your training days and you will be provided with all the information required to complete the requested.